The main purpose of collecting confidential information
- Protection of your Personal Information and your privacy in accordance with applicable law.
- Improving the quality of service, analysis and development of Services based on the data obtained
Who handles confidential information
To ensure your use of the Sites and Services, your Personal Information is collected and used only by the Administration of the Site and Priveted Services.
What personal information about you is collected by Priveted
Your use of the Sites and Priveted Services will collect the following information:
- Personal information you provided when you registered (created your account), such as your name, phone number, address, and age;
- date and time of access to the Sites and/or Services;
- electronic data (HTTP headers, IP address, cookies, browser ID data, hardware and software information);
- geolocation information;
- Other information about you required to be processed in accordance with the terms and conditions governing the use of particular Priveted Sites or Services;
- The Administration of the Site and Priveted Services shall not be liable for the actions of third parties who, as a result of using the Internet or the Site's Services, gain access to information about the User in accordance with the privacy level selected by the User, and for the consequences of using information that, due to the nature of the Site, is available to any Internet user.