This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) regulates the relations between the administration of the site "Priveted" (located at priveted.com ) and by the user.
1. Terms used in these Rules
- 1.1. The Priveted website or Website) is an information resource used as a single platform for storing user data for all services, tools, programs and games, hosted on the website on the Internet at: https://priveted.com , including all levels of the specified domain, as well as additional domain names of the services described in paragraph 1.2.
- 1.2. Services - Infotainment resources on various topics located on the Internet at agenoria.ru.
2. Status of the Rules for using the Priveted Site
- 2.2. These Rules are a legally binding agreement between the User and the Site Administration, the subject of which is the provision by the Site Administration to the User of access to the use of the Site and its functionality.
- 2.3. The User is obliged to fully familiarize himself with these Rules before registering on the Site. Registration of the User on the Site means full and unconditional acceptance by the User of these Rules.
- 2.4. These Rules may be amended and/or supplemented by the Site Administration unilaterally without any special notice. These Rules are an open and publicly available document. The current edition of the Rules is available on the Internet at: priveted.com/terms.
3. Subject of the agreement
3.1. The administration grants the user the right to post the following information on the site::
- Private and public text information
- Audio, video and photo materials
- Links to materials
4. Rights and obligations of the parties
4.1. The user has the right:
- search for information on the website
- receive information on the site
- create information for the site
- disseminate information on the site
- comment on the content posted on the site
- copy information to other sites indicating the source
- use the site information for personal non-commercial purposes
4.2. The administration has the right:
- at your own discretion and the need to create, change, cancel the rules
- restrict access to any information on the site
- create, modify, delete information without any special notice
- delete accounts without any special notice
4.3. The user undertakes:
- when copying information from other sources, include information about the author in it
- not disseminate information that is aimed at propaganda of war, incitement of national, racial or religious hatred and enmity, as well as other information, the dissemination of which provides for criminal or administrative liability
- not to take actions aimed at misleading other Users
- not transfer your account and/or login and password of your account to third parties
- do not post materials of an advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive nature, as well as other information, the placement of which is prohibited or contrary to the norms of the current legislation of the Russian Federation
- do not use scripts (programs) for automated collection of information and / or interaction with the Site and its Services
4.4. The administration undertakes:
- maintain the functionality of the site, except when it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
- Provide comprehensive protection of the User's account.
- Protect information whose distribution is restricted or prohibited by law by issuing a warning or deleting the account of a user who violates the rules.
5. Liability of the parties
- 5.1. The administration does not bear any responsibility for the accuracy of information copied from other sources
- 5.2. The administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties
- 5.3. In the event of a force majeure situation (combat operations, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource
6. Final provisions
- 6.1. These Rules constitute an agreement between the User and the Site Administration regarding the procedure for using the Site and its functionality and replace all previous agreements between the User and the Administration.
- 6.2. These Rules are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation. Issues not regulated by the Rules shall be resolved in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- 6.3. In the event of any disputes or disagreements related to the execution of these Rules, the User and the Site Administration will make every effort to resolve them through negotiations between them. In the event that disputes are not resolved through negotiations, disputes shall be resolved in the manner prescribed by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- 6.4. These Rules come into force for the User from the moment of his accession to them and are valid for an indefinite period.